The instructions for configuring DNS settings for your Pinecast website vary by domain registrar. Choose one of the domain registrars listed below to get instructions on configuring your DNS settings.
Configuration with Cloudflare
We recommend using Cloudflare to set up your podcast website's domain configuration. Cloudflare will automatically apply a HTTPS certificate to your domain name.
The full instructions for setting up Cloudflare can be found here: http://help.pinecast.com/en/articles/935522-how-to-use-a-custom-domain-name-with-cloudflare
Configuration with other DNS providers
You will want to create a new DNS record with your DNS provider (usually the registrar that you registered your domain name through).
- Name or Host:
@(a single "at" character)
- Record Type: A
- Target/Value: 18.104.22.168
- TTL: Automatic, or one hour
Click Save when you're done.
On Pinecast, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Overview tab and click the button in the lower right to create a site.
- Click the button that appears in that card to open the Site Builder.
- Switch to the Settings tab, then Custom Domain.
- Set the domain name and save.